MOBILE EQUIPMENT & VEHICLE USED SPARE PARTS – KENYA
Import requirements for Kenya require pre-shipment inspection of Mobile Equipment and Vehicle used spare parts.
Please note that Kenya has banned the following used spare parts for importation:
• Ball joints
• Tie rod-ends
• Brake hosepipes
• Brake pipes
• Brake and clutch cables
• Rubber bushes
• Oil seals
• Spark plugs
• Air cleaner elements
• Clutch plates
• Pressure plates
• Release bearings
• Brake pads
- Complete an online booking form for Mobile Equipment or Vehicle Used Spare Parts inspection
- Provide a detailed packing list of all spare parts
- Provide Consignee invoice for FOB value
- Include a detailed packing list with the booking form, along with the Kenya Import Declaration Form (IDF) and Unique Consignment Reference (UCR).
- Prepay the inspection fee (EAA will provide an invoice on receipt of all documentation required)
This will depend on whether your commodity will be containerized (spare parts), or loaded onto a RORO vessel. Please specify details in your booking form for determination by EAA.
Download a booking form here (excel*)
Download a booking form here (pdf)