In 2011, there was a disaster at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant in Japan. As a result many Japan used vehicle importing countries require that vehicles be inspected for radiological contamination prior to leaving Japan. EAA are an experienced and professional provider of surface radiation inspections for cargo (including used vehicles).
EAA is accredited to ISO/IEC 17020:2012 for the provision of radiation inspection in Japan.
An EAA Radiation Inspection will include:
● The use of modern and properly calibrated inspection equipment.
● A Radiation Inspection Certificate is provided upon completion of each inspection.
● An inspection certificate copy may be provided by EAA (an additional fee may apply).
● Adhesive sticker for commodities determined to be free of excessive radiation levels.
● Inspections based on International Standards for Radiation testing.
FAQ FOR RADIATION INSPECTIONS